Sunday, August 9, 2009

HOT DRUGSTORE FIND: Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Clenaser












I'm a recent convert to Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Cleanser ($6.99), but I'm glad I found it. It's cheap, it's a pretty good makeup remover, and it washes completely off like a regular foaming cleanser. Best of all, it's easy. It's the kind of product that keeps you from falling asleep in your makeup after two mojitos too many, because while you many not have the energy (or coordination) to take off your earrings and heels, you can splash a little water on your face.

Plus, I can get tired of traditional makeup removers. Sure, sometimes pouring it drop by drop onto cotton balls feels sophisticated and more like a spa ritual than a chore, but at the end of a long day, I don't want to spend 15 minutes trying to get the mascara off my lashes, and I definitely don't want to use up 30 cotton balls doing it. So for me, this is a good solution. If you have a sensitive nose like me, though, I've got one caveat: I don't like the way it smells — at all. It's a kind of chemically sweet scent that makes me glad when it's washed off. Luckily, the smell doesn't hang around once water hits it, and using the cleanser only takes a few seconds. For right now, I'm happy to put up with a little cheap scent for a really clean face.


HIGHLIGHTS:

- Lifts away dirt, oil, and even waterproof makeup, without leaving behind an oily residue.

- Gentle enough for daily use.

- Rich lathering foam that won't over-dry skin.

WHAT'S IMPORTANT:

Some soaps can over-dry your skin. New CLEAN & CLEAR® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser has a rich lathering foam that gently lifts away dirt and makeup without leaving an oily residue. This oil-free formula is gentle enough for daily use.


INGREDIENTS:


Inactive Ingredients

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Citric Acid, Isoceteth-20, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Camellia sinensis leaf extract

More CLEAN & CLEAR Makeup Dissolving products:

where to buy

shopcleanandclear.com

CLEAN & CLEAR® full line of products are available for purchase at www.shopcleanandclear.com.

CLEAN & CLEAR® products can also be found in many food, drug, mass, club & speciality stores across the country. Listed below are various retail stores 

where you can find these products.


Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment